Bamboo is a great alternative to wood floors for the environmentally conscious homeowner. It shares woods natural beauty and warmth while being highly sustainable and environmentally sound. Like wood, Bamboo is available in various styles and finishes and is sure to increase in value throughout the years.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Do not use vinyl or tile care products to clean your wood floors
- Do not wet mop a wood floor. Any standing water can dull the finish or damage the wood
- Wipe up spills quickly with a slightly dampened cloth
- Use throw rugs at doorways to help prevent grit, dirt and other debris from being tracked onto the wood. This will help prevent scratching.
- Avoid any rubber backed rugs as they may cause discoloration within the wood.
- Put soft plastic or fabric faced glides under furniture legs to prevent scuffing and scratching.
- Never drag heavy furniture across your wood floor. Picking the furniture up completely will protect the wood.
- Avoid wearing cleats, sport shoes or high heels on your wood floor to prevent dents and dimples.
- Viking Bamboo