It’s almost impossible to find another flooring that offers the warmth and beauty that hardwood floors do. Wood flooring enhances the décor of any room and provides timeless beauty that will only increase in value throughout the years. Hardwood is available in many varieties to meet the demands of your home and lifestyle – Factory finished, un-finished, solid, engineered, strip, plank and parquet. There are over 50 wood species both domestic and exotic; you’re bound to find one that fits your homes style.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Do not use vinyl or tile care products to clean your wood floors.
- Do not wet mop a wood floor. Any standing water can dull the finish or damage the wood.
- Wipe up spills quickly with a slightly dampened cloth.
- Use throw rugs at doorways to help prevent grit, dirt and other debris from being tracked onto the wood. This will help prevent scratching.
- Avoid any rubber backed rugs as they may cause discoloration within the wood.
- Put soft plastic or fabric faced glides under furniture legs to prevent scuffing and scratching.
- Never drag heavy furniture across your wood floor. Picking the furniture up completely will protect the wood.
- Avoid wearing cleats, sport shoes or high heels on your wood floor to prevent dents and dimples.
- Vintage Hardwood Flooring
- Somerset Hardwood Flooring∗
- Aged Woods (Reclaimed Wood)∗
- Elmwood (Reclaimed Wood)∗
∗Available through Surfaces by TileCraft Inc. in Frankfort, MI.